Rituals


After a particularly tough week, I came across this blog post by Jessica McCoy Counseling.

She had some suggestions for end of day rituals for teachers. 

 


I am working virtually and struggling to switch off for the day and leave work behind. So I decided to create my own rituals for my work days. I'm going to experiment with these over the next couple of weeks and see if it helps with the transition from work to home life.



I would love to hear what rituals you have for the end of your day or week.










7 comments

  1. What a great idea! Closing the work loop is so important for our self care! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It’s so important! I’m finally learning this after 23 weeks of working from home.

      Delete
  2. I am going to steal some of yours and modify for my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. I would love to hear what you decide to do and how it works for you

      Delete
  3. A daily affirmation first thing in the a.m. I meditate or take a 30 min. nap on my break. An Epsom salt bath with some essential oils at weeks end. Diffusing oils, or light candles & incense, read outside, a 5-10 min. Yoga right before bed are mine that I add to the list you've made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, these are some great suggestions Renee! Thanks for sharing

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete